Monday, January 5, 2015

Farewell My Lovely - Oil painting with classic books and Cat

"Farewell My Lovely"


I just finished up this new oil painting "Farewell My Lovely" with the sweet little unsuspecting bird and the "not so friendly looking" cat.  The classic books that I selected for this painting are "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by "Hemingway", and also "Farewell My Lovely" by "Raymond Chandler."

This oil painting measures 9x12" and is a one of a kind.


This painting will be at the opening of the "Celebration of Fine Art" in Scottsdale, Arizona.  The show opens on January 17th and runs through March 29th, 2015.  It brings together 100 of the finest artists from across the country.

This year marks the 25th Anniversary of this fabulous art show.  It is filled with wonderful art and inspiration.  You'll find the artists in their studios each day from 10am - 6pm.  See link below for show information.

Barbara Rudolph
email me
My Website

Celebration of Fine Art show




No comments: