Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sparrow on Titleist Golf Hat - oil painting

"The Chipping Sparrow"


Here is a snapshot of a brand new oil painting called "The Chipping Sparrow."  It will be for sale at one of my upcoming Scottsdale winter art shows.  I will be posting a professional photograph of it on my website as soon as I have it ready.  It will be custom framed.  The canvas size is 10x10".

This painting features a little "chipping sparrow" sitting on top of a "Titleist" golf hat with a golf ball and "ping" golf tee.

You can see more paintings like this on my website under "the sports page" portfolio of work.
my website 

If you are in the Scottsdale area around Thanksgiving weekend, you can visit me at the "Hidden In The Hills" 18th Annual Artist Studio Tour & Sale.  Nov.21-23 & Nov.28-30, 2014.  I will be in studio #24.    For a map of all of the open studio locations, you can go to:

http://www.sonoranartsleague.org/hidden_in_the_hills_-_2014.php

____________________________________________________________________________

Another wonderful show not to miss in Scottsdale is called the "Celebration of Fine Art."  It opens on January 17th,  2014 and runs through March 29th.

http://celebrateart.com

____________________________________________________________________________

Barbara Rudolph
EMAIL



"A Birdie"

No comments: