Tuesday, October 15, 2013

State Bird of Idaho - "Mountain Bluebird" - painting


"Mountain Bluebird"

The state bird of "Idaho"  -  "The Mountain Bluebird" is another painting from my "state bird series".  The "mountain bluebird" is painted in oil over a vintage state map of "Idaho".  It includes a beautiful postage stamp of the "Idaho" state bird."  

This original painting is available for sale and I also offer this in a giclee edition on paper, ready to frame. The giclees came out beautiful and are also for sale.  I will continue to post more of them as I get them photographed.

The price for the paper edition is only $95.00 and it includes a 1" white border around the image. 
Original oil painting - $550.00

Here is a detail of my State Bird of Idaho:




Barbara Rudolph
email
website

1 comment:

Ken Newman said...

Love it, can't wait to see it in Arizona!