Monday, April 29, 2013

Who Let the Dogs Out Video......and the baby quail rescue

Backyard Fun....and the baby quail rescue

Who knew dog sitting for four days would actually be a TON OF WORK.  Don't get me wrong, it was fun too, but Oh Boy.....puppies....big puppies with lots of energy.  Today's post is not about art, that is because the past four days I didn't have time to paint anything because I was dog sitting my daughter and her boy friends bloodhound and pit mix pups.  I spent a lot of time trying to rescue a family of "baby quail".  The dogs discovered them and it was quite an adventure.  

   Poor tiny baby quail......running for her life

After the dogs went home and I began to put my yard, patio and what was left of my potted plants back together, I did a search to see how many of the babies made it through the past few days too.  (There are some.)  Then I sat down, poured a glass of wine and made a fun little 1 minute video of Remi and Benelli playing.

Click the link here to have a look:  (Be sure and click on the 380p to see the photos a little clearer)




Barbara Rudolph








Benelli & Remi






One of the baby quail


1 comment:

Ken Newman said...

Yikes... Sounds like FUN!