Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Bird Paintings Video - How to make a video of your own artwork



Have you ever heard of "Animoto?"  It is a fun way to share your photographs.  I had fun making a little video of some of my favorite "bird paintings."  It is a great way to show a collection of artwork too, so I am sharing the link to "Animoto" and this is what I came up with of my own "oil paintings."

Click on "The Bird Paintings"link here to watch and enjoy: (Be sure and click on the higher resolution option and full screen too so you can see the paintings clearer)
The Bird Paintings


Barbara Rudolph
website
email

click here to find out how to make your own video with "Animoto"
Animoto.com

1 comment:

Fran A.H. Alvarado said...

Genial Barbara...
Le he conocido a trabes del blog de un amigo. Su vídeo con 'animoto' es muy bueno. Sus obras muy inspiradoras. Bellas metáforas visuales con pájaros como protagonistas...
Un saludo