Thursday, February 2, 2012

Celebration of Fine Art 2012 - A look inside

We are off to a great start at the 2012 "Celebration of Fine Art."  We are right next door to the "TPC Golf Resort", so if you are in town for the famous "Phoenix Open" be sure and stop by.   Here is a little look inside a few of the studios.  :


One of my walls in my studio

My neighbor Santiago
his work is 'AMAZING" - see it here:
Santiago Michalik

Passing by the studios across from me
Incredible work by Lee Brotherton and Ken Newman

Melissa Behr hard at work on her wonderful and unique paintings

Artist Russel Ricks with his wife in front
of his beautiful painting

My chipping sparrows have sold....
I better paint more
"they are my favorites to paint"

Just beginning my harpsichord painting

If you are in Scottsdale, I hope you can stop by the show.  It goes until March 25th.  We are just next door to the famous "TPC golf resort" too, so easy to find just off of exit 35 (Hayden) and the 101.

Barbara Rudolph
my website
email
The Celebration of Fine Art website

No comments: