Friday, February 10, 2012

Baseball Painting - Catcher's Mitt - In Progress


This oil painting is in-progress.  It is an old "catcher's mitt" and "baseball".  I feel I need to add a third element, but have not decided what that will be yet.  Any ideas???  Please send them my way.  It is our 4TH week of the "Celebration of Fine Art" show in Scottsdale, Arizona.  The show will be open through March 25th.  I hope you can stop by if you are in town.  It is one of the premier art events in the West.

Barbara Rudolph
website
The Celebration of Fine Art
email

2 comments:

Doreen Stopczynski said...

Barbara, This must be a trick question,no;-)) How about adding a bird for that extra element! Love your work.

Luc Laliberté said...

THis is my first "visit" and I recently discovered your work. As a basaball fan I would add an old cap, one that has been "battered" a little.

Love your paintings.