Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tea Cups with Hummingbird Painting "High Tea"


"High Tea"
Oil on canvas

This is my latest "Tea Cup" painting that I call "High Tea."  The "hummingbird" I photographed last summer on my patio tree outside.  It is a fun little painting with lots of detail and measures 12 x 6" on gallery wrapped canvas.  It will be for sale at the upcoming "Celebration of Fine Art" show in January.  I also have a limited edition of giclees on canvas available in the same size.  The "giclees" will make wonderful "Christmas gifts" too.    You can contact me for more information about the original oil or the giclees.

Barbara Rudolph
website
email
Celebration of Fine Art


In-Progress Painting










Here are some of the pretty tea cups I used for the painting.  A couple of them were on loan from
my friend.   I love the pink one.




This is one of the many photographs
I took before I began the painting
I added one plain white cup in the painting

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is so beautiful. Just stopped by to say Happy Thanksgiving.