Thursday, July 7, 2011



I am very excited to say that one of my "Jazz" inspired paintings was selected for the Sixth Annual Juried Exhibition of the "International Guild of Realsim."  This show will be hosted by the "Sage Creek Gallery" in Santa Fe.  This will be my first time showing with the Realism Guild and I am just so honored to be showing with these incredible artists.  I had hoped to make it through the first round of judging by the IGOR (Guild), but didn't know if I would make it through the final selection made by the "Sage Creek Gallery."   The opening reception is on Friday September 30, 2011, from 5-8pm.  Santa Fe is a wonderful place to visit so if you are in the area please stop by.  This show will hang through most of October and the gallery is right down town in Santa Fe.

my website
International Guild of Realism
email

5 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on your acceptance into the juried show. Wow.

Gary Keimig said...

congratulations Barbara. We are getting a lot of comments on your birds in the gallery here. Seems hard to get folks to part with their money.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your outstanding work...especially the Santa Fe gallery. I really enjoyed the show I attended...your work is truly beautiful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your beautiful work and acceptance to the Santa Fe Gallery. I thoroughly enjoy viewing your works...peace and love.

Online Fine art galleries said...

Barbara you have shown excellent work and i really appreciate for the work you are doing.You can also try some of your art in online art galleries.Let me know if i can help you for anything.