Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Royal typewriter Oil Painting "Tell Me A Story"

This was a nice little surprise the other day to see on "Larry Brooks" website.  His website storyfix.com  was voted the number 1 writers blog for 2011.   He really liked this painting of mine and was kind enough to write something about it and to link my website onto his.

"Tell Me A Story"
30 x 24" Oil Painting on Canvas
Giclee Limited Editions available too


I enjoy painting my "birds on books" in many of my still life paintings.  I think the art of writing is the "true art" I just paint about it.  Please contact me if you would like to see your book painted in oil.

You can visit his website and see the post here:


Barbara Rudolph

2 comments:

sherryscarvings said...

Just wanted to say, "I just LOVE" this. and the title is great for it to.

Ken Newman Sculpting on the Road said...

Acutally pretty interesting timing for his article, the last electric typewritter manufacturing plant closed in India (i think) yesterday!