Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sparrow Painting "A Room With A View"


"A Room With A View"


Framed
I finished up my little "sparrow" oil painting last night.  Once it is dry I think I will put it in the frame above for the show.  It is only 5"x7".  I decided to call it "A Room With A View."   The show is fast approaching and I have so many to complete before the 15th of January.  This little "sparrow" painting was maybe the most fun to paint of all my new pieces.  I didn't have to make any complex decisions in this one, I just painted it.  This photograph was not taken by me, but a photographer named Robert Campbell.  I think it was a great shot and he was kind enought to allow me to use it.

email
website

1 comment:

Dean H. said...

An excellent sparrow painting, Barbara!
Good luck on your upcoming show.