Thursday, June 10, 2010

Raphael's Three Graces - Travel Journal Painting

"Travel Journal - The Three Graces"

My "Travel Journal" series is back now that the hot summer is here.  So many people I know are taking all their wonderful vacations now.  This is the time when I like to begin a new series of "Travel Journal" paintings, and to take a little break from my detailed bird series paintings.  I also still have a few available from last winters show, like the one pictured above.  This little mixed media painting of Raphael's "Three Graces" was created on gallery wrapped canvas size 8x8".  It includes gold leaf elements, collage, acrylic paint and a beautiful postage stamp from Paraguay.  I love to collect old postage stamps to use in my "Travel Journal" creations. 
They are reasonable in price and make wonderful gifts.  For more information you can contact me at:  br1fineart@cox.net

Also see more on my website at:  http://barbararudolphfineart.com/

No comments: