Monday, June 21, 2010

Painting Birds - "Bird Watchin"

"Bird Watchin"

Just finished!  "Bird Watchin"  This oil painting is a little sneak preview of the direction I am working in for the next "Celebration of Fine Art" 2011.   This little bird is sitting upon a stack of field guide books and binoculars.  He is the one doing all of the "watchin."  "Bird Watchin" was painted on 14x11" canvas and is framed.  I will be offering it in a small giclee edition as well.  I will also have several more in the near future from my "murder mystery" series, so stay tuned in! 

http://www.paintingbirds.com/

3 comments:

Ruth Andre said...

Your paintings are awe inspiring.

RUDHI - Chance said...

Lovely Birdie!

Penny Benjamin Peterson said...

I love this painting. Love the direction that your work is taking. Beautiful.