Sunday, April 25, 2010

Giclee Prints "Memories of Montmartre"

"Memories of Montmartre"

Many of you know that my favorite theme to paint these days is my birds in still-life.  I do however love to do an occasional landscape or figure painting as well as my "Travel Journal" series.  "Memories of Montmartre" is an oil painting that I sold, but I had it professionally photographed and set up for "giclee"  prints.  It features a woman looking back and reflecting upon a memory in "Paris."   I am part of a group called "Daily Painters International Art Gallery."   Most every day we are asked to post a new painting, or something "in-progress" and we can also post prints.  This was one of my favorite paintings and I now offer it in giclees of various sizes and on either paper or canvas.  If you would like information about pricing on these giclees, you can contact me at:  br1fineart@cox.net


1 comment:

Gary Keimig said...

Very nice Barbara. Good decision for giclees. I bet they will be popular.