Friday, February 19, 2010

Painting at the Celebration of Fine Art show

Painting at the 2010 Celebration of Fine Art show

There is a photograph of this painting "The Birds & The Bees" (48" x 48") in the March issue of American Art Collector magazine, and also of my "To Kill A Mockingbird" painting.  It is the wonderful Still Life issue.  My inspiration for my "bird series" came from my father, his hobby was bird carving and he always wanted me to paint birds.  It wasn't until later in my career that I finally gave into that as a subject matter and now I am forever hooked.

There is still five more weeks to go at the Celebration of Fine Art show.  I have many new paintings on display there until March 28th.  Hope you can make it out for a visit soon.

1 comment:

Todd Camplin said...

I love process pictures, I image this one was more staged, or were you painting here? Good work getting published.