Sunday, February 28, 2010

Four weeks left at the Celebration of Fine Art

Driving home one evening from the Celebration of Fine Art show....after it rained all day, there was a beautiful rainbow.  This photo was taken while I was driving and I was unable to pull over to capture the shot while the rainbow was so amazing and much bigger and brighter than this.   

I have been working on several new paintings at the show and one of them has a little owl feather in it that I am painting.  One of the artists "Tom Lucas" gave me several feathers that he had for reference.  He also was demonstrating his technique to achieving live like feathers.  His western art is fantastic and can be seen at:  http://tomlucasart.blogspot.com/

Here are some more snapshots from the "Celebration of Fine Art" with Tom Lucas and I:


Also...a little update...I did sell my new bluebird painting yesterday that was titled "Where'd Everybody Go" and also "Sunday Brunch."  I will be working on lots of new things over the next few weeks.  I hope you can stop out to the "Celebration of Fine Art" before the end of March to see the whole show.

For more information you can contact me at:  br1fineart@cox.net
htttp://celebrateart.com

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great Pics! Congrats on the successful show.