Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BIRD SERIES - "High Tea"



HIGH TEA

This is my new oil painting on canvas called "High Tea."   It is a little bird sitting in some of my favorite tea cups.  The pretty tea cups have been in my family for a long time, and really are hardly ever used...that is until I decided to start "painting them.  You can see a previous post of mine titled "Nana's Cup" to see another recent painting.  "High Tea" is 12"x 9" and will be custom framed and available at my show on January 16th at the "Celebration of Fine Art."   (It will also be available through my website soon, and I will also be offering prints for sale.)   In the mean time, enjoy a cup of tea!

For more information you can contact me at:  br1fineart@cox.net

2 comments:

manuel nieto said...

parece que todo se va a romper por lo delicado, es una belleza,un saludo, espero que te hallan traido muchos regalos, besos

Marilyn Eger said...

This is charming!