Sunday, October 25, 2009

TRAVEL JOURNAL - "The Three Graces"

TRAVEL JOURNAL - The Three Graces, with Paraguay postage
This is a mixed media painting on gallery wrapped canvas from
my Travel Journal series. It includes gold leaf and collage
elments like Raphael's study for The Three Graces, and a
beautiful postage stamp from Paraguay.
The size is 8 x8" and the edges are painted black. It is
lots of fun to create a memory for someone from their own
travels. I love to collect beautiful stamps from different parts
of the world. My grandfather was a stamp collector and I
remember discovering that long after he had passed. I really
enjoyed looking through all the pages of stamps and thought of them
as little treasures. I started to collect them mainly to incorporate
into my Travel Journal series of paintings.
$ 150.
For more information: br1fineart@cox.net
See more on my website at:

1 comment:

Caio Fernandes said...

this is really wonderful .
and i loved the post before this too .
see you Barbara !!